tus ojos continuan cerrados y tu boca se abre para acompañar la melodía: "I guess it's just another daaay... in looooooooooooove..."
We're battleships drifting in our wee river taking hits sinking, it's now or never
y crees una vez más que el Destino se metió con tu iPod para hacerte escuchar en la voz de Frank lo que cada uno piensa en este momento
When will you figure it out that you're not always right little darling, when will you figure it out that it's not worth the fight little darling 'cause when you can't think what to say you go and throw it all away I [¿tú?, ¿ambos?] guess it's just another day in love
y luego, como si el shuffle no sirviera, tú [are] thinking of the words to say We open up unfinished parts Broken up it's only love
y como quisieras que when I [tú] need you [a ella, claro] then I [de nuevo tú] know you [ella] will be there with me [ya ¿no?, ha quedado claro quién es quién]
I'll never leave you
ya no cantas, solo escuchas con más atención
Keep waking up without you here another day another year I seek the truth we set apart Second dance second chance
y viene la duda si just need to get closer, closer
o it's too late...
parece que las cartas estaban marcadas y habías perdido desde antes
...battleship down
--
Travis - Battleships
Travis - Closer
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario