Last time I saw you, you were on stage, your movements were so fragile, yet your voice so strong. Something in the place invaded my toughs suddenly: why did I decide to come? Well, it's not your face, or the color of your hair, or a wanna be indie attitude, but the sound of your voice my dear that's got me dragged in here tonite.
So, am I enjoying the warm, sweet atmosphere you've created? Sure I am, indeed I've lost myself a few songs ago and felt on an unconsciousness trance where everything I think is feelings that come from vibrations generated up there, on stage, where you are.
--
Cat Power - I don't blame you
Cat Power - Living proof
Cat Power - Living proof
Cat Power - Could we
Ciudad de México a 23 de febrero de 2009, Lunario.
So, am I enjoying the warm, sweet atmosphere you've created? Sure I am, indeed I've lost myself a few songs ago and felt on an unconsciousness trance where everything I think is feelings that come from vibrations generated up there, on stage, where you are.
Everything goes smooth, you've created a good connection and you maintain it. You got me cat powered, thank you, it was great, let's make another "take" real slow in the afternoon.
--
Cat Power - I don't blame you
Cat Power - Living proof
Cat Power - Living proof
Cat Power - Could we
Ciudad de México a 23 de febrero de 2009, Lunario.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario